Sunday worship services are held at:
- 8:00 am (traditional in Sanctuary)
- 9:30 am (contemporary in Sanctuary)
- 11:00 am (traditional in Sanctuary)
- 11:00 am (contemporary in Fellowship Hall).
- The Children's Ministry holds services at both the 9:30 and 11:00 hours for kids birth (through 18 mos in nursery) through 5th grade.
- Middle School and High School youth meet in small groups Sundays at 11:00 am.
Join us for a PRAYER MEETING service held on Thursday evenings from 5:30 - 6:30 pm in Room 207 of the Fellowship Center.
This service will begin each week with a brief message abut prayer with the remainder of the hour devoted entirely to prayer. There will be opportunity for silent prayer and meditation, group prayer, chain prayer and a variety of prayer disciplines to draw us closer to God. JOIN US!