How to Join The Lakeway Church
We receive new members by profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, by statement of existing faith in Christ or by transfer of membership from another Christian church.
You may join The Lakeway Church in one of the following ways:
- Following each Sunday service. One of the Elders or Pastors will assist you. They can answer your questions and help with the Membership Application form.
- Meet with a Pastor. Call the Church Secretary at 512-261-6331 for an appointment. She will provide you with a Membership Application, if necessary, and assist you in making an appointment to meet with one of our pastors between the hours of 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Periodically, we offer New Member/Inquirers classes, held on Sundays at both the 9:30 and 11:00 am hours. These classes are not mandatory, but we encourage new members to attend. They are led by Elders and cover:
- What We Believe
- What We Do
- Our Statement of Faith
- Church History
- Elder Testimony
- Organization/Governance of the church
- Opportunities for Service
Membership Application forms are available at the Welcome Center in the Narthex, in the hallway of the Fellowship Center, in the church office or online below. You may pick one up at any time, or print it out and bring it with you on Sunday or when you meet with one of our pastors if you desire to do so.
We pray God has lead you to The Lakeway Church and we look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call the church office at 512-261-6331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.