Vision: Provide a safe, loving, Christ-centered environment where kids can discover, develop, and deepen their relationship with Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
Mission: Combine faith, family, and fun by engaging with parents and children to teach and live out the truth of the Gospel.
Values: these describe who we are as we seek to achieve our goals:
- Trustworthy: We strive to do what we say we will do when we say we will do it, in a way that honors God and others.
- Grace-Filled: We actively seek opportunities to encourage and show the character of Jesus to every child, family, and leader.
- Patient: We know that Jesus is extraordinarily patient with us, prompting us to extend that patience to ourselves and others as we teach, guide, and serve.
- Kind: We choose to treat everyone with kindness, love, and respect – whether they act, think, or believe the same or differently than we do.
- Fun: We want everything we do to be filled with joy and fun!
The GodTime Card is a devotional for kids that will help them focus their attention as they spend time reading the Bible and talking to God at home. Links to the weekly GodTime card are available below.
- Ice Cream on Sundays? We talk about 3 ways to give back to God with Time, Talent, and Treasure! Each Sunday kids have an opportunity to give a Treasure (offering) during large group. The grade with the most Treasure at the end of the month will win an Ice Cream Party for their Small Group. Kinder and 1st won for the month of May…. Who will the June winner be????
- Summer Volunteers Kids Ministry is busy this summer, and we can always use extra helpers. From VBS subs, Wacky Wednesday, Camp Highland Lakes, and so much more. We would love to have you serve on in Kids Ministry this Summer. Those interested may SIGN UP HERE.
- AWANA (PreK – 5th Grade) – Tuesday nights, beginning Sept. 7th from 6-8pm. (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed – 2 Timothy 2:15) is an international, non-denominational, Bible-centered children’s organization committed to teaching children the Word of God. AWANA children earn awards by reciting memorized scripture, play games and have music and Bible lesson time.
- Worship Team (K – 5th Grade) – Teaches kids to understand what it looks like to serve in their church. Worship Team plays an important role in helping others learn who Jesus is through worship, and has lots of fun along the way. Focused on God calling us to worship in Scripture, as we sing worship songs with our mouths, fill our minds with the truth about the Lord and change our hearts to focus on Him. SIGN UP HERE. To see the worship team calendar, click HERE.
- Second Saturday Night Out (PreK – 5th Grade) – CO-OP of parents coming together to provide a safe and fun environment for child-care once a month. 6pm – 9pm every Second Saturday during the school year. We watch a movie, do crafts, eat dinner and have a great time!!! Parents must sign up to serve TWO SATURDAYS per year, and get 8 FREE nights out! SIGN UP HERE.
- DivorceCare for Kids (Ages 5-12)- DC4K is designed to help minimize the short- and long-term effects of divorce on your children’s schoolwork, emotional health and spiritual life. As your children begin to heal from the pain and confusion, their relationships with you, God and others will grow healthy and strong. The group meets at the same time as DivorceCare, which is Tuesdays from September 7th (from 6:30-8:30 pm) continuing through December 13th. Click here to register your child for DC4K.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
LIFT Camp – July 26 – 29
Trunk or Treat – October 23
Gingerbread Trail – December 5
Family Nativity Play – December 19
Mom/Son and Dad/Daughter Dances – February 4 & 5
For information on Lakeway Kids, contact Christi Crone at [email protected].