Middle school students will meet at church in the student building from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
High school students will meet at church in the student building from 6:00-7:30 pm. Dinner will be provided.
High school students will not be meeting in person at 11:00 am, but we encourage families to attend one of the adult worship services together!
We will be meeting inside. Students are required to enter wearing a mask, and we ask that they keep it on unless they are able to social distance six feet from others. They are also allowed to remove masks when eating.
Students will spread out in our worship room for large group, and they will then have small group discussions in separate rooms.
As we reopen, we want to make sure we’re keeping all of our students and families safe. Please expect the following changes when your student checks in:
- Students are required to show up wearing a mask, and we ask that they keep it on during times when they are unable to social distance from other students. Students will be allowed to remove masks when eating.
- Temperatures of students will be taken upon arrival using non-contact thermometers at check-in.
- If anyone displays symptoms of being sick, they’ll be isolated from the group until they are picked up and taken home.
- We will have hand sanitizer for students to use at check-in.
- If your student is sick, please keep them home!
If a student tests positive or comes into contact with someone with COVID, we ask that they isolate for 10 days or get tested and stay home until they receive a negative test result.
We recognize that we are in a strange time, that many plans are tentative, and that there is a lot of uncertainty. Please self-select based on your personal preferences and your level of health risk. If you don’t feel comfortable sending your student(s), please keep them home! Additionally, if your student is staying home but interested in some spiritual growth opportunities on their own or over online Zoom calls, please let us know as we’d be happy to provide some great resources!