FAMILY CAMP registration is open!
When: Labor Day Weekend, Sept. 4-6th, noon Saturday to noon on Monday.
Where: We are heading back out to Camp Caper’s, a perfect spot in the Hill Country along the Guadalupe River.
Why: We want you to start the school year off right by centering your family on Christ! The weekend will give you a chance to connect with other families and enjoy time in God’s great outdoors. Not to mention, one last chance to float the river and let the kids play before saying bye to summer.
Cost: $100 deposit will hold your spot. Lodging is $220 per family for the weekend. Meals are $65 a person. Kids 3 and under are free.
* scholarships are available- e-mail Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org. to request an application.
There are two lodging options offered for Family Camp.
1. Meadow Cross and River Bluff Lodges | Each room is $220 for the weekend. These are the nice rooms! These fully air-conditioned, two-story lodges are a comfortable and convenient place for a family to stay. Each bedroom has two queen-size beds and a private bath. A deck and porch wrap around both stories of each facility providing a scenic overlook of Camp Capers.
2. Cabins | Each cabin is $220 for the weekend. These are best for big families or families that are sharing a room. The cabins have four triple-bunk beds each, housing up to 12 people. Cabins are air-conditioned and have private bathrooms with sinks and showers. Cabins are a great option if you have a big family or if you want to share a cabin with another family and split the cost of the lodging.
The camp will provide all our meals starting with lunch on Saturday through breakfast on Monday. Meals (Sat lunch- Mon. breakfast) = $65 per guest, Children 3 and under = free. You will pay for your meal plans when you make your final payment.
We are making Family Camp T-Shirts! The cost is $5 per person, which is included in the final payment.
Your family will have the option to participate in a number of activities during the weekend.
- high ropes challenge course
- disc golf
- swimming in the pool or in the river
Questions? Contact Luke Gordon, email@example.com.