We are currently holding in-person and online worship services each Sunday. See below for service times.
Online Worship can be viewed HERE each Sunday morning.
For our live services, there are a few details to be aware of:
- Masks are required on campus and must remain on during the entire worship service.
- Appropriate social distancing will be observed for the health and well-being of everyone in our worship venues and foyers.
- When classes, committees, or small groups meet on campus, masks can be removed only if social distancing of more than six feet distance is observed.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at entrances.
- Please plan to arrive a few minutes early as it could take a little longer than normal to get everyone seated.
- If you are running a fever or not feeling well, please stay home and enjoy our online worship services.
We will continue to monitor the health in our community and make adjustments each week to best accommodate our church family safely. Please do not feel pressured to come if you are not ready to do so.
We are so excited to be with you again live and in person! Thank you for your patience and kindness as we walk through this unprecedented time together and for your continued flexibility as we do our best moving forward.
9:30 am Traditional Service
Worshipers in our traditional services praise God together singing hymns accompanied by the organ. Our Chancel Choir, wearing robes, sings for both traditional services each Sunday morning. Pastor Larry Coulter brings a relevant message each week, teaching Biblical truths and practical guidance from Scripture about living a life that glorifies God.
11:00 am Contemporary Service
The contemporary services follow a modern format, where the Worship Team leads the congregation in familiar worship songs by contemporary Christian artists, along with timeless hymns. Generally, the sermon is given by Senior Pastor Larry Coulter. The dress is casual and the atmosphere friendly!
Lakeway Kids (birth-5th grade) holds services at both the 9:30 and 11:00 hours. Click here for more information.
Lakeway Students (Middle School and High School youth)
- Middle school students gather from 11 am- 12 pm on Sunday morning.
- High school students gather from 6:00-7:30 pm on Sunday evenings.