Online Worship can be viewed HERE each Sunday morning.
For our in-person services, there are a few updates to be aware of:
- Masks are optional. We have a seating area for those that feel more comfortable wearing masks and social distancing (right side of the sanctuary), and a seating area where masks are optional (left side of the sanctuary).
- Please continue to use good hand hygiene. There are hand sanitizing stations throughout campus.
- If you are running a fever or not feeling well, please stay home and enjoy our online worship services.
We will continue to monitor the health in our community and make adjustments each week to best accommodate our church family safely. Please do not feel pressured to come if you are not ready to do so.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we walk through this unprecedented time together and for your continued flexibility as we do our best moving forward.
9:30 am Traditional Service
Worshipers in our traditional services praise God together singing hymns accompanied by the piano and organ. Our Chancel Choir, wearing robes, sings for the traditional service each Sunday morning. Pastor Larry Coulter brings a relevant message each week, teaching Biblical truths and practical guidance from Scripture about living a life that glorifies God.
11:00 am Contemporary Service
The contemporary services follow a modern format, where the Worship Team leads the congregation in familiar worship songs by contemporary Christian artists, along with timeless hymns. Generally, the sermon is given by Senior Pastor Larry Coulter. The dress is casual and the atmosphere friendly!
Lakeway Kids (birth-5th grade) holds services at both the 9:30 and 11:00 hours. Click here for more information. Lakeway Students (Middle School and High School youth):
- Middle school students gather on Sunday mornings in the Fellowship Hall for 9:30 am Bible Study and 11:00 am Service.
- High school students gather on Sunday mornings in the Student Center for 9:30 am Bible Study and 11:00 am Service.
- On the FIRST SUNDAY of the month, students join their families during worship services.