Kindergarten through 5th Grade
Sunday mornings at Lakeway Kids, we believe church should be fun, worship should be loud, and good leaders have BIG hearts. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure Kids…
LEARN who Jesus is.
GROW in faith.
TRUST God no matter what.
What happens here…
Elementary kids are welcome to learn about God and the Bible in a fun, safe, high-energy, creative way that keeps them coming back week after week! Our goal is to show God’s heart for kids and have a blast doing it!
- Kids start off in their grade – level small group with … to introduce the monthly virtue and Bottom Line for the week.
- Next, they come together in an age-appropriate large group to join in a fun-filled, action-packed LIVE! Worship experience where the Bible and music come alive!
- The second half of the hour is all about small groups. We want kids to see how God’s Word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. The kids participate in hand-on activities that are designed to strengthen friendships and grow in deep faith.
Check in & Security
Here’s a few of the ways we’re committed to making your child’s time with us safe and meaningful:
- Upon check-in, your child is given a security tag. This sticker is placed on your child’s back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched.
- Each of our serving team members goes though a criminal background check.
- The Lakeway Kids ministry team leads monitor the children’s are during services.
- For safety reason, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door of their class room. Greeters will be there to direct you.
For information on Lakeway Kids, contact Christi Crone at firstname.lastname@example.org.