Please see the links below for our summer calendar and a list of our summer trips! The calendar provides an at-a-glance look at most of our summer trips (blue events are middle school and red are high school). The middle and high school pdfs have clickable links to registrations and more information about each trip.
Please keep in mind that all grades refer to NEXT year’s grade levels (the 2020-2021 school year).
Please make sure to sign up quickly for the best availability! Spaces on all day trips are limited, and it will be first come, first serve. If a trip fills up, please contact any of our youth staff for a waiting list.
While we’re hopeful that the coronavirus is declining in Travis County and that risk is decreasing, we do want to make sure we’re keeping all of our students and families safe. Please expect the following at all of our gatherings and trips:
- Trip sizes will be limited for each group.
- We will be taking temperatures of students using non-contact thermometers at check-in.
- If anyone displays symptoms of being sick, they’ll be isolated from the group until they are picked up and taken home.
- We will have hand sanitizer for students to use at check-in.
- It is suggested for students to bring masks, but they are not required.
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing during events and before eating will be required.
- If your student is sick, please keep them home! (refunds will be offered for students who stay home sick)
- We are limiting group contact in serving food. Please pay attention to instructions in the various events in regard to food (at some of them we are asking students to bring/purchase their own food or snacks individually rather than distributing them).
We recognize that we are in some strange times, that many plans are tentative, and that there is a lot of uncertainty. Please self-select based on your personal preferences and your level of health risk. If you don’t feel comfortable sending your student(s), please keep them home! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Director of Student Ministries, Danny Hartmann at email@example.com.