TLC WOMEN'S MINISTRY
The Lakeway Church encourages women of all ages to participate in our activities focused on the spiritual growth of women. We have various activities throughout the year and several ongoing ministries to which all women are invited.
The Women's Ministry is now producing a newsletter specifically for events, opportunities, and articles for the women of TLC.
CLICK HERE to read the Women's Ministry Newsletter.
UPCOMING WOMEN'S EVENTS:
SAVE the DATE: Friday the 13th of OCTOBER
A TLC Women's Ministry Mini-ConferenceMARK YOUR CALENDARS TO JOIN US FOR MUSIC, INSPIRING GENERAL SESSIONS, BREAK OUT SESSIONS, A CATERED LUNCH AND MORE! Keynote Speaker: ANGELA SHELF MEDEARISChef, Author & Cultural Historian - The Kitchen Diva DIVA: D ivinely, Inspired, Victorious and Accomplished through Christ Angela will share her faith journey while taking us through several seasons of her life and the purposes God revealed to her in them. Registration deadline: Sunday, Oct 4; Conference Cost = $12 CLICK HERE for a RESERVATION FORM. Select 1st & 2nd Breakout Session Preference on your reservation form:
- A TIME TO LOVE: We will take a deep dive into how we can express God's love to those around us even those who are difficult to love. Facilitator: Cynthia DeLaughter
- A TIME TO SERVE: A panel will showcase the many TLC volunteer opportunities available that might interest you. You will also discover how to identify your spiritual gifts and how you might enjoy using them. Facilitator: Cherie Harris
- A TIME TO GROW: Opportunities for spiritual growth through TLC will be previewed while personal ways one can grow closer to God will be explored. Participants will create a Prayer Journal to take home. Facilitator: Luke Gordon
2018 Women's Retreat
Sail Away on a Spiritual Escape: Come Bask in God’s Presence
M-F, Feb 19-23, 2018Our women’s retreat will be aboard Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the Seas, departing Galveston and journeying to Cozumel, Mexico. Read a full description of the cruise HERE. REGISTRATION for the Women's Ministry 2018 Retreat in Feb will remain open until we run out of rooms. We still have rooms, so first-come, first-served! $100 deposit/person due in office with roommate’s name. Download a registration form HERE, fill it out and return it with your deposit to the church office. Prices per person, based on double occupancy:
- Balcony Stateroom: $560 - SOLD OUT
- Ocean View Stateroom: $440
- Inside Cabin: $390