Lakeway Kids offers children birth through preschool a first look at their loving, Heavenly Father. We lead with the end in the mind. By the time a child begins Kindergarten, we want him to know three basic truths:
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
There’s no greater gift of God than when a child enters a family. Our Kids Ministry has the privilege of helping families express their appreciation for a new addition through baby dedication.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to expect for my child?
- Creates a fun, safe, clean, and faith-filled experience.
- Connects kids to caring leaders and a consistent group of similar-age friends.
- Partners with parents in the spiritual journey of their children.
Do I need to bring anything? Are snacks provided?
We know leaving your baby for the first time may be overwhelming. The serving team members in our nursery rooms have a love for children of this age and look forward to caring for the needs of your child.
Nursery| Babies, Crawlers, & Walkers
- Please bring diapers, bottles, pacifiers, and other special items to help soothe your baby.
- Please label all the items with your child’s name.
- Please complete the “Baby Time” card, feeding, and napping schedules.
Toddlers & PreK
- Snacks/Allergies – We are a peanut-free environment. Occasionally, we provide other snacks. Please ensure any allergies have been entered into our system so an allergy alert will be printed on your child’s identification sticker.
My child has an allergy. Who do I tell?
We are a peanut-free environment. Occasionally, we provide other snacks.
Please ensure any allergies have been entered into our system so an allergy alert will be printed on your child’s identification sticker.