Lakeway Kids offers children birth through preschool a first look at their loving, Heavenly Father. We lead with the end in the mind. By the time a child begins Kindergarten, we want him to know three basic truths:
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
What to Expect
Lakeway Kids Early Childhood…
- Creates a fun, safe, clean and faith-filled experience.
- Connects kids to caring leaders and consistent group of similar-age friends.
- Partners with parents in the spiritual journey of their own children.
Nursery | Babies, Crawlers, Walkers
We know leaving your baby for the first time may be overwhelming. The serving team members in our nursery rooms have a love for children of this age and look forward to caring for the needs of your child.
- Please bring diapers, bottles, pacifiers and any other special items that will help soothe your baby.
- Please label all the items with your child’s name.
- Please fill out the “Baby Time” card, feeding and napping schedules.
Toddlers & PreK
Snacks/Allergies – We are a peanut -free environment. Occasionally we provide other snacks. Please ensure any allergies have been entered in our system, so an allergy alert will print on your child’s identification sticker.