The Lakeway Church is a loving congregation welcoming members from all Christian traditions and honoring God through worship and service. If you would like to unite as a member of The Lakeway Church, please fill out the Membership Form below and click "Submit", which will email it to the Church Secretary, or print and return to the church office. The Church Secretary will call you and set up a membership appointment with one of our Pastors at a time convenient for you. If you need more information please contact the Church Secretary.
How to Join The Lakeway ChurchWe receive new members by profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, by statement of existing faith in Christ or by transfer of membership from another Christian church. You may join The Lakeway Church in one of the following ways:
- Following each Sunday service. One of the Elders or Pastors will assist you. They can answer your questions and help with the Membership forms.
- Meet with a Pastor. Call the Church Secretary at 512-261-6331 for an appointment. She will provide you with Membership information, if necessary, and assist you in making an appointment to meet with one of our pastors between the hours of 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- New Member/Inquirers classes are held on the first Sunday of each month at both the 9:30 and 11:00 am hours. These classes are not mandatory, but we encourage new members to attend. They are led by Elders and cover:
- What We Believe
- What We Do
- Our Statement of Faith
- Church History
- Elder Testimony
- Organization/Governance of the church
- Opportunities for Service